Project Managers are needed for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle and Portland.
We are searching for seasoned eDiscovery project managers who are either a RCA (Relativity Certified Administrator) or very familiar with Relativity. PMs are needed immediately. You must also have experience in analytics and have been involved in analytic projects. Base is very competitive and there are bonuses in addition. Company is expanding and has support services in major cities. These are customer facing positions and candidates must have good communication skills.
- Strong project management background
- A keen working knowledge of the litigation process and a strong understanding of the use of technology to support litigation efforts with an emphasis on discovery, document productions, electronic document management, coding and legal review protocols
- Solid understanding of and experience with Hosted Platforms such as Relativity (preferred)
- Excellent Customer Service, Organization, Project Management, Documentation, and written and verbal communication skills required
- Detailed planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work the required extended hours common with litigation support and to be on-call as needed
- The ability to think strategically, drive solutions or processes and effectively and efficiently solve problems
For more information regarding these opportunities, please contact Steve Borton at 415-893-1020 x 104 or email@example.com. Learn more about our organization at www.davidsongroup.com.